Sunday, August 12, 2007

From livejournal to blogspot

Before switching to blogspot, I used livejournal services for my blogging. Just recently, I noticed that the title of my blog has a misspelled word. Instead of the word "curious", my blog's title is "Rambles of a curios mind." I wanted to change not only that word, but also the word "rambles." I think that "ramblings" is more appropriate than "rambles." I've spent more than 5 hours in two days searching for the option to change the title of my blog but never found the option for that. I believe that a simple option like that is easy for a somehow "techie" guy like me to find. And because I was upset spending so much time doing that, I decided to sign-up here and discontinue posting blogs in my livejournal account. And that's the simple story why I'm here right now.

No comments: